Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Polyurethane Foam Adhesive||CAS:||51852-81-4|
|Molecular Weight:||44.0962||Feature:||Heat Resistant|
|Application:||Automotive Interior Trim Or Car Dashboard||Composition:||Single Composed Polyurethane|
Interior Automotive Trim or Car Dashboard Adhesive or Door Trim Glue or Automotive Interior Polyurethane Heat Resistant
Automotive Polyurethane foam Adhesive is a kind of one-component polyurethane sealant and after reacting with moisture it will become one kind of permanently elastic material. it can be applied for
Vehicle Windscreeen Windshield, Interior Trim, Car Dashboard etc. And it can strongly stick to most traditional building materials.
|Name||pu foam adhesive|
|Expansion Multiple(time):||40～ 80|
|Tack-Free Time(min)||Almost 10|
Cutting Time (30mm diameter
|Application Temperature Range(℃)||+5～+35|
|Optimal Application Temp.(℃):||+18～+25|
|Minimum Application temperature(℃)||5|
|Adhesive Strengh(aluminium plate)(KPA)||≥80|
|Adhesive Strengh(with cement mortar)(KPA)||≥60|
|Temperature Tolerance Range(long term)(℃)||-30～+80|
|Temperature Tolerance Range(short term)(℃)||-40～+110|
|formaldehyde and benzene||none|
|Fire Resistant class||/|
|Shelf life(18～22℃)(upright place) (month)||9|
It can be used for sealing and bonding in all kinds of building materials such as concrete, wood, aluminum, painted metal, polyester, glass, PVC, concrete tile, earthen brick, and chinaware.
2. Weld, joint, and seal in cars, railways, retainers, freezers, ships, pipes and air trunks, or use as building materials sealing for water or dust proof, or car’s maintenance.
Used to Seal
• Vertical and horizontal expansion joints
• Concrete control joints
• Precast and tilt-up construction
• Masonry expansion joints
• Aluminum curtain walls and storefronts
• Doors and windows
• Submerged applications
1. high expension, little shrinkage, strong bond, apply to window and door and balcony,etc.
2. Prevent flammable, reduce the loss of fire to your family.
3. Filling the holes, between the through-wall pipe and the wall. Easy to operate, gap filling beautiful, waterproof, damproof, prevent mice and insects.
4. Cupboard moistureproof. When you make the cupboard, can prevent cloth and cabinet dampened adn mouldiness.
5. Heat preservation of sink and bathtub. The pu foam can keep warm and increase service life.
Surface Preparation: Surfaces to be sealed or bonded should be clean and dry. Surfaces should be free from grease, mold release, oil, water/condensation, frost, and other contaminants that may affect the adhesion of the sealant.
Primer: For most applications, high strength bonds can be achieved without the use of a primer. Pre-testing for adhesion is suggested to determine if a primer is needed.
Application: Loading the applicator gun: make sure the applicator is set up with correct plunger attachment for cartridge or sausage pack.
Cartridge: Puncture seal in nozzle and remove the pull-tab seal at the bottom of the cartridge. Load into applicator and fix retaining ring (if applicable). Assemble the nozzle (if applicable) and cut to desired size and shape.
Do not apply polyurethane sealants and adhesive sealants on frozen nor wet surfaces. Do not apply over silicone nor in the presence of curing silicone nor hybrid products. Avoid contact with alcohol and solvents during curing. Sealant can be tooled immediately after applying to give desired appearance.
Cleanup: While sealant is still soft, cleaning can be done with the same solvents used for surface preparation. Avoid cleaning with alcohol as it will interfere with the curing process. If sealant is already cured, removal is done mechanically with razor knife, piano wire, sanding, etc.