Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Polyurethane Foam Gun||Type:||High Pressure Gun, Air Compressor|
|Gun Body Material:||Aluminum Alloy||Color:||Red|
|Quality Control::||Individually Tested By Air Pressure||Application:||Spraying And Casting|
Compact Design Polyurethane Foam Gun Individually Tested By Air Pressure
Pu foam gun is designed for the professional application of polyurethane foam assembling, filling and general purposes.the gun is suitable for controlling spray and accurate filling of joints, making it fast, simple, accurate and safe to fix doors and window frames, etc. The designer gets the inspiration for this model from Chinese ancient broadsword. The outline is very eye-catching. Its Soft lines and strip-shaped groove in handle makes Good hand touch and non-slide when using.
Foam Gun Application Examples:
1. Mounting and sealing of window and doorframes;
2. Filling of cavities around pipes;
3. Connecting of islation materials and roof constructions;
4. Application of a soundproofing layer on motors;
5. Improving thremal isolation in cooling systems.
Directions for use of the FOAM GUN :
1. Take a can of foam and shake vigorously.
2. Screw can onto adapter of foam gun (not too tight).
3. Release the flow adjustment screw lightly and dispense foam immediately to fill the entire gun with foam.
4. The foam gun is now ready for use.
5. Foam output can be controlled with flow adjustment screw.
After use of the Foam GUN :
1. Leave gun filled with foam after use. Always keep a filled can of foam on the gun.
2. Tighten the flow adjustment screw completely. Do not empty the gun. Gun must always be filled with foam; otherwise foam is cured by humidity in the air.
3. Store can straight up (gun on top of can).
Use foam gun again :
1. Shake the can vigorously (keep hold of the gun).
2. Remove cured foam at the tip of the nozzle carefully with a small, sharp knife.
3. Release the flow adjustment screw lightly and dispense foam immediately until the flow of foam is correct.
4. The gun is now ready for use.
5. Foam output can be controlled with trigger of the gun.
Replacing of the can foam:
1. Check if can is empty by dispensing foam in a dust-bin until no more foam is released.
2. Take a new can of foam. Shake vigorously.
3. Unscrew the empty can (keep valve opening away from you), remove released foam from adapter and replace the empty can immediately by a new one without using Cleaner.
4. Dispense foam immediately to fill the extension tube.
Cleaning of the foam gun at times of interruption :
1. Unscrew the can of foam (keep valve opening away from you).
2. Take a can of FOAM GUN CLEANER and screw the can on to the gun.
3. Pull the trigger to fill the gun with cleaner.
4. Cleaner has to remain in the gun for about 15 minutes.
5. Pull the trigger again to refill the gun with cleaner.
6. Unscrew the can foam gun cleaner.
7. Wipe superfluous cleaner from adapter with a tissue. Spray adapter with Vaseline Spray to grease the screw-thread.
8. Screw the can foam on the gun.
9. Pull trigger of the gun again until foam is released and cleaner completely removed.
10. The gun is now ready again for use